A Community Art Mosaic project to engage and unite the community through simple art and raise funds for Boys on the Right Track, the not-for-profit that trains 8-13yr old boys to run a 5k in 9 weeks while fostering leadership, life skills and healthy behaviors.
Community Art Mosaics are larger images made from thousands of smaller ones. Up close you see each colorful drawing and from a distance they unite to form one recognizable picture. The picture can be almost anything! Check out this Buffalo-
Faces of Buffalo Community Art Mosaics and local artist Brian Nesline have engaged over 100,000 children and adults in the WNY region since 2003 and worked with more then 250 not-for-profits, businesses, schools and community groups to complete successful community art mosaic projects.
Faces of Wellness to benefit Boys on the Right Track will produce Community Art Mosaics made from simple Self Portraits and Healthy Behavior themed squares. All drawings are united with others from the community to create a beautiful Community Art Mosaic design to be released at the Boy’s spring 2019 5k race. In addition, mosaic prints will be used for sponsorship and fundraising opportunities. Want to be in the mosaic? There is no cost to participate. Download the drawing form here.
Collection of drawings happening now through May 1, 2019:
- Face to Face at Boys on the Right Track, Inc sites.
- Interested Businesses, schools & community groups.
- Download Drawing Form Here
- Anyone who wants to can participate!
- We also formally invited past Boys on the Right Track participants and their families so they too can download, draw and mail back before deadline.
Face to Face during Boys on the Right Track Fall 2018 and Spring 2019 sessions:
- Use Markers and crayons.
- Print .pdf of drawing form on basic 8.5 x 11” copy paper.
- Collect drawings as a group from current Boys on the Right Track participants.
- Spring 2019 collection on or before week 4 (to give us enough time to make the final mosaic for displaying at Spring 2019 5K race event.
Any Businesses, Community Groups & Schools:
- Businesses can complete drawings as an employee icebreaker. Consider inviting customers or hold an in-store coloring event. Questions? Call 716.854.5033
- Community Groups complete and mail in as a group.
- Schools complete by class or school.
- Download Drawing Form
- Return group forms in bulk.
- Want to be a sponsor? Contact us Here
- Mosaic prints, note cards, holiday cards will be available for pre-order online.
- Supporters will receive a special mosaic print for their donation.
Sponsorship Opportunities: Call 716-854-5033
Want to be a sponsor? Contact us Here
- Paramount Sponsor $2500.00 – Includes everything below plus: Custom Community Art Mosaic ( up to 3 x 4ft) of any design the sponsor wants. [Example – West Herr might want one of their cars or their logo turned into a mosaic. Fleet Feet and Runner’s Roost might want a giant running shoe, running scene or local landmarks in background… or can offer any business their logo as a mosaic if it translates.]
- Exhibition Sponsor $500.00 – Logo(s) on final mosaic and mosaic fundraising prints, drawing forms, in emails and on website.
- Participant Sponsor $250.00- Logos on drawing forms, in emails and on website.
- Online Sponsor – $150.00 – Logos in emails and on website logo.
- Other Involvement – $100.00 – Businesses may want to hold in store events to attract customers and engage them in coloring drawings on site. Perhaps have a flyer and distribute drawing forms.
About the Charity: Boys on the Right Track:
Great cause marketing opportunities. Contact us Here
Faces of Buffalo Community Art Mosaics
57 Dana Rd. Buffalo, NY 14216
[correspondence use email@example.com]